Our historic building has served as the venue of choice for many of the most important visitors in Billings’ history, including presidents, governors, Hollywood celebrities, and even visiting royalty.
Today, the Depot is the premier location in Billings for many corporate events, including strategic planning meetings, training sessions, trade shows, annual meetings, holiday parties, receptions and board meetings.
Because of our high ceilings, flexible seating and Downtown amenities, we can accommodate any meeting style from small to large and from traditional to creative and engaging. Imagine being able to move tables around in the middle of your meeting to change from presentation to breakout session or food trucks rolling up for lunch instead of boxed lunches. How about a brewery tour before dinner or a visit to our historic walking tour on a break.
Our unique venue and convenient location Downtown will make your event easy, fun and memorable.
We have indoor and outdoor spaces which can accommodate meetings and events from 10 to 700 guests and our onsite meeting coordinator is here to assist you every step of the way.
Your event rental includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Professional sound system with microphones
- Room setup and breakdown
- Wire grid on ceiling in Baggage Room for décor, lighting and power
- Two bars for beverage service
- Loading zone can accommodate small to large transportation
- Use of the catering kitchen and conference room
- Private event host to assist with day of logistics
At the Depot you can also use the caterer of your choice, allowing many companies to save money in food costs when compared to venues that require you to use the in-house food service. This includes use our catering kitchen.
For more information, or to schedule a private tour and consultation, please email us, at email@example.com. We look forward to working with you to create the perfect event!
48’ X 49’ or 2,352 Square Feet
Seats up to 266 guests for a cocktail reception
- Vaulted ceilings
- Roman columns
- Terrazzo floor
- Signature high-arched window
- Surround sound system with microphone
- Connected conference room
- Roll-in bar for beverage service
- Historic ticket windows
Connected courtyard: 25’ X 60’ or 1,500 Square Feet
42’ X 94’ or 3,948 Square Feet
Seats up to 300 guests
- High ceilings
- Original white brick walls and hardwood floors
- 6-zone sound system with microphone
- Dividing curtains available
- Wire grid on ceiling for power and décor
- Bar for beverage service
Connected courtyard: 13’ X 94’ or 1,222 Square Feet
18’ X 27’ or 486 Square Feet
Seats up to 25 guests
- Long wood tables
- High ceiling and windows
- Free Wi-fi throughout
- Handicap accessible
- Full catering kitchen
- Historic walking tour
- Food truck access
- Walkable downtown amenities
- Two parking lots available after 5pm
- Walking distance to dining, hotels, breweries and entertainment
- Flexible seating
- Decorate the day before (upon availability)
- Onsite event coordinator
- Large windows for natural light