Our historic building has served as the venue of choice for many of the most important visitors in Billings’ history, including presidents, governors, Hollywood celebrities, and even visiting royalty.
Today, the Depot is the premier location in Billings for many corporate events, including strategic planning meetings, training sessions, trade shows, annual meetings, holiday parties, receptions and board meetings.
We’re excited to announce a new partnership with Project Lunch and DiA Events to make business events at the Depot even better! This new turnkey approach to meetings gives businesses the benefits of the Depot, plus a COVID safe environment, fresh, fun event food and the latest in technology for any meeting style.
Because of COVID, businesses are reevaluating how to bring teams together safely and in an engaging way. With this new partnership, a business can plan a meeting at the Depot in three simple steps, leaving more time for content development and activity planning:
- select your date and floorpan
- select your food from Project Lunch
- work with DiA to design your technology for the event.
We do the rest, including making sure that every process and setup conforms to the latest CDC and local health guidelines for COVID.
COVID gave us time to really assess our business events and consider "What are the pain points for organizers and how can we bring more delight to meeting attendees?" We also took into consideration the role technology will play in meetings and bringing people together virtually. With this new partnership, we’ve eliminated limitations around technology and added a unique food service, to make planning a meeting at the Depot a simple, plug-and-play process.
Project Lunch was founded on the idea that food should not be an afterthought at events. Every meal is individually created and packaged in beautiful, eco-friendly containers. Project Lunch works with our community of local growers and producers to make meals that respect their knowledge, love, and time. “Every bite tells a story just like every stone at the Billings Depot”, says Sarah Moyer, owner/operator, Project Lunch. “The goal is for meeting guests to be satisfied and rejuvenated so they can finish their work day in a happier state of mind.”
Business at the Depot Package
- $650 for a full day space rental Monday - Thursday
- Food and technology priced separately depending on items selected
Breakfast $12 per person and up based on items ordered
- Whipped yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit & house made granola
- House-made Breakfast Burritos - locally sourced ingredients, Trevino’s Tortillas, local meats, and veggies(when available) customizable and can be vegan/vegetarian/GF
- House-made Belgium Waffles with choice of Toppings (Fruit and Whipped Cream, Syrup and Whipped Butter or Nut Butter)
- Breakfast Sandwiches - Made with house made English Muffins or Sourdough Bagels
- Variety of Breakfast Pastries (Muffins, Bagels, Turnovers, etc)
Lunch $15 per person and up based on items ordered
- Project Lunch Salads or Wraps
- Seasonal Soups
- Individual Fresh Fruit Sides
- Individual Veggie Boxes
- Individual Cheese and Crackers
- Individual Charcuterie
Coffee, tea, and infused water for each package is a standard
Everything uses the freshest ingredients, made from scratch, in-house, or sourced locally from authentically Billings businesses. Ie: Sourdough Bagel, Harper & Madison, Le Fournil, etc.
We know technology is constantly evolving so it’s necessary to have access to the latest equipment ensuring we can accommodate meetings which may incorporate live streaming and multiple office locations.
With over forty-years in the entertainment and event industries, DiA Events provides an array of services to make business meetings an entertainment success. This includes audio, lighting, special effects equipment, and video. And the best part is DiA will provide delivery, installation, operation checks and removal of equipment to ensure everything runs smooth and efficiently.
Technology prices are quoted separately and specific to each business's needs.
Fully Customizable Events
Because of our high ceilings, flexible seating and Downtown amenities, we can accommodate any meeting style from small to large and from traditional to creative and engaging. Imagine being able to move tables around in the middle of your meeting to change from presentation to breakout session or food trucks rolling up for lunch instead of boxed lunches. How about a brewery tour before dinner or a visit to our historic walking tour on a break.
Our unique venue and convenient location Downtown will make your event easy, fun and memorable.
We have indoor and outdoor spaces which can accommodate meetings and events from 10 to 700 guests and our onsite meeting coordinator is here to assist you every step of the way.
Your event rental includes:
- Tables and chairs
- Professional sound system with microphones
- Room setup and breakdown
- Wire grid on ceiling in Baggage Room for décor, lighting and power
- Loading zone can accommodate small to large transportation
- Use of the catering kitchen and conference room
- Private event host to assist with day of logistics
At the Depot you can also use the caterer of your choice, allowing many companies to save money in food costs when compared to venues that require you to use the in-house food service. This includes use our catering kitchen.
For more information, or to schedule a private tour and consultation, please email us, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to working with you to create the perfect event!
48’ X 49’ or 2,352 sq ft
Seats up to 200 guests
- Vaulted ceilings
- Roman columns
- Terrazzo floor
- Signature high-arched window
- Surround sound system with microphone
- Connected conference room
- Roll-in bar for beverage service
- Historic ticket windows
Connected courtyard: 25’ X 60’ or 1,500 sq ft
42’ X 94’ or 3,948 sq ft
Seats up to 300 guests
- High ceilings
- Original white brick walls and hardwood floors
- 6-zone sound system with microphone
- Dividing curtains available
- Wire grid on ceiling for power and décor
- Bar for beverage service
- Food truck access
Connected courtyard: 13’ X 94’ or 1,222 sq ft
1,740 sq ft interior space
Seats up to 75 guests • Hourly & daily rentals
- 2 courtyards overlooking the railroad tracks
- High ceilings and lots of natural light
- Use of Depot tables and chairs included
- Street-side access along Montana Avenue
- Off street parking
- Collaboration with Billings Depot during events
- Free wifi
- No restrictions on bar or catering
- Food truck access
- Free Wi-fi throughout
- Handicap accessible
- Full catering kitchen
- Historic walking tour
- Food truck access
- Walkable downtown amenities
- Two parking lots available after 5pm
- Walking distance to dining, hotels, breweries and entertainment
- Flexible seating
- Decorate the day before (upon availability)
- Onsite event coordinator
- High-speed internet access
- Large windows for natural light
- Room designs with breakout and lounge seating
- Customizable lighting to match your brand standards
- Camera system with live streaming capabilities
- Off street parking
- Full rental catalog to assist in planning & decor