Revel is the next phase of Taste of Billings and will be the very first experiential event for Billings, allowing attendees to create their own adventure and decide for themselves how much fun they want to have.
Revel will highlight 11 teams each featuring 1 business, 1 chef, 1 artist and 1 butler. These teams will be creating unique dining environments called Coves, using the business as the theme and incorporating all 5 senses into the space. Maybe you’ll be dining in an elegant cave environment brought to you by Cloud Peak Energy or a cove dripping with ink by our Allegra team. Maybe one course of the meal is be served blindfolded and your chef describes what flavors you’ll experience or a projection artist helps you visually see time. Each cove is different and highlights the talents and creativity of the team in ways you’ve never considered.
The most luxurious, spectacular event of the year! REVEL is the first of its kind allowing each REVELers to create their own unique experience. You decide how much fun you have. This is Carnival meets Black Tie Formal.
The Billings Depot is proud to present our Revel 2019 Cove Teams:
- Cloud Peak Energy: THEME Out of the Darkness Comes Beauty
Butler (Kayla Vokral), Chef (Kevin Cole, Last Chance Pub), Artist (Robert Kiel, Furniture Design)
- Avitus: THEME Time is Precious
Butler (Clementine Lindley), Chef (Ben Harman, Fieldhouse), Artist (Ernav K, Projection Art)
- Northern Hotel: THEME Make the Old New
Butler (Lee Slehofer), Chef (Lisa Rembold, TEN), Artist (Ann Jackson, Interior Design)
- Billings Clinic: THEME Operating to Where You Are
Butler (Julie Seedhouse), Chef (Jeremy Engebretson, Lilac & Petroleum Club), Artist (Gainan’s and Goose Bay Handblown Glass)
- Billings Gazette: THEME Breaking NEWS
Butler (Ginger Roll), Chef (Chance Baird, Local Kitchen), Artist (Terri Porta, Fine Art)
- Big Sky Economic Development: THEME There’s Space for you Here
Butler (Marcell Bruski), Chef (Jilan Hall-Johnson, Sassy Biscuit), Artist (Yelvington Studio, Aerialists)
- Northwestern Energy: THEME Bright Futures
Butler (Berta Murnion), Chef (Stephen Hindman, Stacked), Artist (Rick Cope, Real Audio Concepts)
- Allegra Marketing Print: THEME Give Me a Sign
Butler (Laura Hopkins), Chef (Jason Corbridge), Artist (Ruby Hahn, Fine Art)
- Mountain West Real Estate: THEME Building the Future
Butler (Doug McIssac), Chef (Josh Cannon, 406 Kitchen), Artist (Chad Mitchell, Furniture Design)
- Kampgrounds of America: THEME Rustic Luxury
Butler (Saskia Boogman), Chef (Matt Makowski, Seva), Artist (Jennifer Eli French, Fine Art), Partner (Reliable Tent & Tipi)
- We also have a very special cove to honor our first responders. Billings Police Department will be representing our City’s first responders this year and assisting in the creation of one of our dining environments.
Butler (Liz Dubray), Chef (George Caldwell, Lilac), Artist (Fine Art)
General Admission seating will provide views into all the coves and food and wine pairings by Chef Jordan Hodson of Elements Catering and music by Harmonic.
This event is sure to sell out. Get your tickets and create your own adventure before it’s too late.
To join the REVELution, start by visiting our website: www.handbid.com/auctions/revel-2019
- GET YOUR TICKET:You may dine at a table in an interactive COVE or select an individual seat in GENERAL ADMISSION. Each Cove features a team of four: one chef, one artist, one business and a private Butler. You’ll enjoy the most creative and artistic food, wine and art pairings in an interactive, branded environment. The coves are semi-private rooms which seat between 8 to 10 people.
General Admission seats come with their own experiences. In General Admission, guests will have a view into the coves to see the excitement unfold. You’ll enjoy food and wine pairings by Chef Jordan of Elements Catering and music by Harmonic. You’ll also enjoy artist samplings and appearances by our Revel Makers throughout the evening.
- BOOST YOUR EXPERIENCE:Once you’ve selected where you’ll be dining, BOOST your experience with any of the services provided by our friends and partners. These are limited so be sure to grab yours quickly.
- PARTY AFTER DARK:After your boosts are selected, grab a ticket for AFTER DARK where our Dueling DJs will entertain you with an interactive battle of lights, music and dancing. The After Dark dance party opens at 9pm and will entertain until midnight.